As any healthcare provider knows, a little information has the power to make a big difference in people's lives. From a doctor scrutinizing a conclusive diagnostic test to administrators building more efficient health models, patient information powers outcomes.
Healthcare regulatory standards more strictly demand compliance through excellent performance. Specifically, the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA, 1996) requires enhanced emphasis on protection of confidential patient information. Applied Business Technologies (ABT) provides protection of private information for healthcare organizations and can meet their HIPPA requirements via Call Recording (Voice and Screen), Speech Analytics, Workforce Management and Business Analytics. ABT has had a high success rate in Healthcare environments and offers quick and easy deployment with our call recording and speech analytics products.
Our Healthcare solution package includes:
Call Recording and Screen, QA and Reporting
- Call Recording with easy retrieval for playback at alterable speeds, saving time in review.
- Quality Assurance and HIPPA-compliant call recording management of phone-based conversations within the various departments and customers to help reduce potential liabilities.
- Auditors have the option of using Speech Analytics to review any desired portion of any call recording and analyze reports.
- Speech Analytics reporting enables key decision-makers to gather information on tactical, strategic and clinical performance in order to make critical decisions in Financial Reporting, Operations, Marketing effectiveness and Quality Care for Patients.
These days, patients demand better health care, including secure call recording. The healthcare industry attempts to mitigate escalating costs through the use of technology. In this sense, Speech Analytics is a powerful ally in the industry's cost-saving imperative. Our Workforce Management technology helps healthcare organizations to address business challenges and guide them through the best process in improving absence management and time-keeping. ABT Call Recording software provides real-time access to schedules, so users can ensure compliance. Our software suite allows clients to increase workforce productivity based on Speech Analytics tools.
Call Recording Benefits include:
- Workforce Management software supports quality patient care and reduces labor costs.
- Efficiently proving caregiver/staff to match patient needs.
- Real-time access to schedules and adherence.
- Increased patient satisfaction.
- Reduced overtime needs.
Post Call Survey Solutions
- Interactive Post-Call Survey tool allows patients to provide feedback via any touch-tone telephone or by voice response.